Massage Services, Swimming Pool & Cooking classes
- Pamper yourself and rejuvenate your senses with an Ayurvedic Massage or a Chakra Massage at the massage room adjacent to the swimming pool. Guests can choose to have other therapies from the Massage Menu.
- Take a Swim, bask in the sunlight of the desert city of Jaisalmer and order your choice of meal from the kitchen.
- Indulge in cooking authentic Rajasthani & Indian dishes from the chefs at Mandir Palace.
Complimentary Palace Tour
- Get a complimentary palace tour of the 300 year old Mandir Palace by booking yourself at the reception desk at any time that suites you. On the Palace tour you will get to know about the history of Mandir Palace and the owners of the Palace i.e. the former royal family. You will learn about the stone carvings and you will also be taken to the Palace museum which displays various antiques and artefacts owned by Raj Kumar Dr. Jitendra Singh ji of Jaisalmer the owner of Mandir Palace.
Conference & Events
- The Conference hall can accommodate about 30-40 people in classroom style. A choice of audio visual equipments can be arranged. Apart from that other venues like the roof top restaurant can be ideal venues for meetings and large dinners.
Excursion to Shri Mohangarh Fort (59 Kms – 60 Minutes Driving time)
- Visit the Mohangrah Fort which is the youngest fort of the country and is famous for hosting shootings of some famous Bollywood movies. The fort was built by His Highness Maharawal Jawahir Singh ji of Jaisalmer for his son Maharaj Hukam Singh ji. Enjoy Camel rides around the fort complex or enjoy a meal at the royal kitchen in Mohangarh Fort.
Excursion to Sam Sand Dunes (45 Kms – 50 Minutes Driving time)
- Book yourself a package to Sam Sand Dunes for Camel Ride and Dinner at the Reception desk at Mandir Palace.
Sight Seeing In and Around Jaisalmer
- Mandir Palace is centrally located in the heart of Jaisalmer city. One can enjoy breathtaking views of the Jaisalmer Fort from the teraces of Mandir Palace.
- It is in close proximity to the major sight seeing places which allows easy access to tourists.
- Some important distances from the property are listed here:
- Jaisalmer Fort – 1 Km
- Patwon Ki Haveli – 1.5 km
- Nathmal Ki Haveli – 1.5 km
- Salim Singh ki Haveli – 1.5 km
- Gadisar Lake – 2 km
- Shri Mohangarh Fort – 59 km
- Fortress of Hadda – 25 km
- Sam Sand Dunes – 45 km
- Desert National Park – 65 km